We’re sadly approaching the colder winter months, when you’ll need to wrap up warm, put on a jumper, and wear thick wooly socks. It’s a time when people prefer to stay curled up at home, often with only their TV, computer, phone, food, and pets for company.
If that describes you, have you considered ways to make your winter nights more enjoyable? Setting up bingo rooms throughout your home and then inviting friends over? Let’s take a look at some of the cool ways you can play bingo at home on a night in, alone or with friends.
Borgata Online has a wide range of exciting bingo games at your fingertips, whether you choose the mobile or desktop version:
- Berry Burst
- Ancient Thunder Keno
- Prairie Thunder Keno
- Queen of the Castle
- Chain Beat
- Fruit Spin
- Fruit Case
Online gaming is both enjoyable and convenient. You can even make an event out of it by planning a theme night and inviting some of your friends over for company. Because you’ll be playing bingo online, keep the theme of an online casino in mind. Each friend then selects a bingo game and competes to see who has the most winnings at the end of the night. That should make for a fun night!
Set up a bingo party
The upcoming holiday season is an excellent time to host a Christmas-themed bingo party. Invite your guests to dress up in Christmas attire, and then decorate your home with Christmas decorations to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Next, go online and look for free bingo games and templates. You can find some that are appropriate for your theme. Once everyone has arrived, distribute the bingo cards with markers and have a great time.
Bingo board game
We had no idea bingo board games existed either, but they do! Here are just a few examples:
- Traditions Bingo Game: As the name implies, this one is completely traditional and comes with 16 bingo cards, markers, a spinner, a bingo board, and instructions.
- This one will get your guests talking! Based on social media, each player takes turns reading out bingo cards with statements. If any player has an icon that matches the statement, you cross it off your bingo card. The bingo cards are also in the shape of a cell phone.
- Quiz Bingo: This isn’t your typical bingo, but it promises to be a lot of fun, and you’ll need to put your thinking caps on. When playing Quiz Bingo, you answer each question on your bingo grid card. You record your answers in the same way that you would when playing traditional bingo.
Make your own game
Consider this: it’s a snowy day, you can’t go anywhere, you have enough food and snacks, your dog or cat is with you, and so is your partner. You’ll need something to keep everyone entertained until you can go outside again. Now, using our step-by-step guide, you can create your own bingo game:
- You can make your own bingo cards from scratch if you have the time. Draw or generate a bingo card using image editing software like Canva. It can be plain or themed; the choice is yours. If you’re short on time, use bingo card generators. The generators, for the most part, allow you to customize their appearance.
- Bingo balls: This could be difficult, but if you enjoy arts and crafts, why not give it a try? Here’s how. Take a few pieces of paper, lightly wet them, and roll them into balls. Allow them to dry after painting them with your favorite color.
- Spinner: A rice strainer is a common household item that can be used as a bingo spinner. When your bingo balls are dry, place them in the rice strainer. Then glue another rice strainer on top of the first. Wait for the glue to dry before drilling a hole large enough for your bingo balls, and you have your bingo ball spinner! Shake your makeshift spinner and drop the ball as needed.
Disclaimer: The author’s opinion in this article is for educational purposes only and not investment advice. You agree that this is not investment or financial advice by using it. Before investing, research and consult financial advisors.
Follow us for more online Bingo gambling news. Play Responsibly!